About The Customer :
Our Consultants has worked for a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products. It was formed in 1999 by the merger of the UK-based and the Netherlands-based company.
- Timely availability of actuals data from the database
- Manual Forecast Process
- Business users faced challenges to get data on time for management reporting and prepare rolling forecast
- Support provided on IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning version 8.4.
- Year rollover process with the new logic implementation as per the business requirement.
- Timely availability of Data
- Auto upload of Actuals data for reporting and analysis
- Automatic process to transfer data between application for creating rolling forecast
- User access to the Cognos system as and when required
- Data updated in the Forecast Application by automated macros
- Timely availability of data helped business users to prepare reports on time and submit it to higher management
- Automated links and macros to updated/transfer data within different applications
- Implemented new business logics within the Cognos system within very short time
- Daily backup and maintenance activity performed to keep the system error free and Up and Running
- Allowing user rights and access to Cognos E-planning system was made simple and easier